Tuesday, November 03, 2009

November 3, 2009 Links and Plugs

Apologies but today I'm all about personal plugging:

The first of many interviews with The Apex Book of World SF (out now!) contributors is now up at SF Signal: Guy Hasson.

Today (or yesterday--the Philippines is the future) is Kill Brian Keene on Your Blog Day. Consider making a donation to the Shirley Jackson Awards or buying a copy of Jack Haringa Must Die.

And will be hijacking Jeff VanderMeer's blog this month.

Oh, and on a more serious note, New Home Office rules ban graphic novelist.

And since it's post-Halloween, my right eye feels like a hunchback (editing my recently-posted interview is difficult when you have blurry vision...):



Interviews
Advice/Articles
News
And here's the I-must-plug-this-or-else-Lavie-will-kill-me:

The Apex Book of World SF edited by Lavie Tidhar

1 comment:

Bonnie Norman said...

Thanks for the link love. :D